Godly husband

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please Lord help me, with the request for that I've been praying for my godly husband a person who really loves the Lord with all his mind, body, soul and strength, lately I've heard a lot of lack of godly men, sadly bad concepts of leaders in some churches, Lord please guide me to the man who's...
Replies
Views
The Lord's will on Earth, as it is in heaven concerning me, my family, friends, loved ones, others, the body of Christ(or to move toward the perfect will of God). The Lord's help and wisdom that can only come from above concerning all areas of life, for the betterment of the kingdom of God, to...
Replies
Views
Dear God, please grant me permanent employment at Ghana National Gas Limited Company by the end of June 2024(a smooth and swift process) Please connect me with the man you’ve created for me(To give me love and security) by June 2024 and Grant me a Glorious marriage before my 30th birthday on...
Replies
Views
I want to thank all those who have prayed for me concerning my skin. I humbly ask that you will continue in prayer. There is some improvement and I know that our God works on His time. So I ask you to pray that I will be patient as I know with all the prayers my skin will soon be healed. May...
Replies
Views
Pls, pray for me. I need financial breakthrough, and to be free from all debts. Also I need a wife, I want God to speak to me concerning a lady I love so much. Her name is loveth. And lastly, God should put me in a place of constant peace and rest
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom