Godly Help Mate

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pray4me

I have been widowed for 9 years and I desire to marry again... Please pray that God will bless me with a God fearing, spiritually grounded, financially stable, family oriented, excellent business mind, great sense of humor, supportive husband...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My Sister,

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the husband You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate. Step in my life and work on me. Beautify me inside and out. Bless and deliver me. Make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with my husband that will love You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Send me my husband at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer and the child of God who sent this prayer to me. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives or testimony. Let all our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so.

1 Corinthians 10:13… No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Pass this prayer on to every Single Christian Woman that you know.

I know that you did not ask for prayer for your family and friend's salvation. God wants them all to be saved…

Please Pray This Prayer….God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my family, my friends, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members & Friends...

Please focus on God and I am sure you will have a desire and unity of a special person. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for great healing and restoration in my husband’s life and my own. There has been much damage, and I am concerned that my husband either doesn’t really experientially know the Lord nor truly surrendered to Him, or he has, but there is a stronghold that cannot be discerned… I can...
Replies
Views
Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation. My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom