God

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s help in your work. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide your hands, steady your mind, and grant you wisdom in every step of the process. We prayed that He would shield you from criticism and prevent any mistakes from taking root, trusting in His perfect provision for your needs.

If God has answered this prayer in a way you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear your praise report—your testimony could encourage others and bring glory to His name. If, however, the burden still feels heavy or the struggle continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent prayer, believing that God hears and moves in His perfect timing.

May He continue to strengthen you, fill you with peace, and remind you of His faithfulness as you walk in obedience to Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD PLEASE HELP ME NOTHING BAD SHOULD HAPPEN IN MY WORK PLACE PLEASE GOD THEY SHOULD NOT SCOLD ME PLEASE GOD
Replies
7
Views
101
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
227
Please save me I have done mistake officially please help me so that I should not get scold my boss seniors and managers and ### help me save me.please pray my work from home don't get cancelled
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom