God you must hate me that you have me stay in an unsufferable###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God you must hate me that you have me stay in an unsufferable marriage. Marriage is not a blessing but a curse. This is going to be my life, living with this kind of husband.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you must hate me. You let evil prevail and my soon to be ex### get away with everything.
Replies
2
Views
44
God I thank you for the beautiful day you have me today. My prayer and my wish is that my husband ### to stay with me and not to go out. He is happy and I pray he continues to be so with me and to make me happy. God whatever I ask you, you grant me. I pray you also send an angel to give money to...
Replies
5
Views
60
God you must as hate me. I was always good and faithful and made one mistake of marrying a narcissistic husband. I thought I did the right thing because you gave me a dad that was very emotionally abusive and a mom that was disconnected. Now I have nothing, my marriage is broken my husband seems...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom