God you know my heart and you put ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
God you know my heart and you put ### to my heart and I need the urgency to pray for him without ceasing. Thank you LORD for giving me the joy and strength to pray for him, it is such an amazing blessing that you have allowed me to intercede on ###'s behalf.

LORD I PRAY that ### will come closer to you and accept your guidance over his life. I pray that ### will experience the love of GOD, may he know how great, how long, how wide and how strong it is!

Lord I ask you to help ### to feel your love that is like fire. I pray that ### will be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and may the Spirit will guide ###.

I pray that ### will not feel himself worthless or pathetic but will understand who he is in CHRIST!

Lord thank you for your wonderful plans for ###'s life, thank you for choosing him and predestining him to become a preacher and a pastor. Lord thank you again that you care for him and you give your peace to him.

I pray that your supernatural blessings will manifest in the natural world too. Thank you LORD that everything has already happened in the unseen world and only a few days left until you totally transform ###'s life. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD. Blessed be your name. Holy is the LORD! He reigns everywhere, his love never fails! Thank you LORD for your kindness toward us. Let your will be done, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, Hear my prayer touch my ### heart the people he is with is no good for him, please give him a better life. ### job working in the church. I will \LOVE\ that please AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
463
Matthew 6:7-8 7: But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8: Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
287
GOD sometimes I don't know what to say when I pray but I pray you hear and listen to my heart. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom