God! You are great. 3 days before...

VBT

Disciple of Prayer
God! You are great. 3 days before my due date for financial obligation. I talked to God wholeheartedly. I asked Him confidently to help me knowing that what I am asking is just a penny for Him. I told Him, Lord you made the sun shine and everything here on earth. You created the universe and there is nothing you can't give..You are amazing Lord and I'm confident that you will provide Lord. I shout in "Brat Way" honestly for I know that He loves me and I believe that He will give. I burst out my emotion and then got relieved. I surrender to Him. The due date is approaching and there is really no way for me to settle it. No matter how I will think. But then I closed my eyes and surrendered to Him. The only thing that my mind keeps on repeating is He can do all and this is just a penny for Him. He owns the world. Coz no one in this world had created God's creatures. No one. Even the most intelligent one. I believe that there is someone who is above all and that is Him. No other person could create a new life (a new version). So I believe. A morning after, in a miraculous way.... I've got the money from the unexpected source then my financial obligation was sustained. Praise you Lord Jesus. I'm not afraid anymore for all I know is to trust you so much. God is, was and will never be late. Just believe. Do not fear for it doesn't help. Resist from thinking negative. If the two above doesn't help you in your situation then better not to think of it. Just believe coz it will be done unto you as you believe. With the Lord you can't be fail. Trust fully without any doubt at all coz it will just block your prayers to be answered. Don't limit God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have prayed for me or my situation, thank you. The saga continues. Background 3 years ago, my wife left me and then used the courts to steal my children. She was in Alaska and I had moved to Texas to set up our new home and start my new job. I...
Replies
8
Views
269
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
  • Article Article
Lot'ss of people have been having dreams of the 3 days of darkness. When I first looked into it I thought it was just a fake Catholic thing but now I believe in it. Here is a dream a girl had there are also posts by her and dreams and visions by her and others on 444prophecynews Northern Lights...
Replies
4
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom