God Yahawah, you are amazing, wonderful, glorious ...

I am praying that your request is answered in Jesus's mighty name Amen.

(Please help me to pray on my request as well? Thank you.)
Thank you and I' am praying for your request in agreement as well in Jesus name Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Once again God you are amazing you are unpredictable. My almighty God thank you for everything life and just for having me part of your world. I wanna pray for my oldest son. Pray that he find himself a career praying for success for him .. praying that he will make something out of him self...
Replies
12
Views
305
lord you are amazing awesome wonderful god that can do all things there is so many people lord on this site needing money finances bills paid partners wifes husbands jobs their desires lord in jesus name every one that has prayed on this site lord provide for all of them in great abundance open...
Replies
5
Views
67
great amazing wonderful ### comes into my life now I pray for divine connections divine appointments my ### enlarges abundantly now all my relationships are blessed flourishes I am a light blessings I Jesus names
Replies
2
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom