God Work In Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter SheyEl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheyEl

Guest
Please pray that God will work in me to become the woman of God I need to be. Pray that he will increase my faith and love for and in Him. Please pray that I will be fully confident in Him as He works to restore my marriage from the ashes. Pray for hope, happiness, peace and inner joy. Thank you
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God will work on ### and show ### and ###'s children mercy
Replies
7
Views
232
Hey everyone, I wanted to share something on my heart and ask for your prayers. I’ve loved a girl for a couple of years now, and she loves me too. We’ve known each other for about 8 years, but our feelings for each other only really grew about 7 to 8 months ago. I’m in the UK and she’s in...
Replies
7
Views
320
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 40:3: He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him. Psalm 40:3 describes the joy and gratitude that fill a person’s heart after experiencing God’s rescue. David...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom