God won't answer me! I need to know if ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God won't answer me! I need to know if I have blasphemed the Holy Spirit! I pray but I remain unsaved. People either tell me I am saved, or that I need to ask God to forgive me, but I have, and I'm still separated from Him! I just want God! I don't know what to do anymore.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else that I forget to care for myself. Stop feeling guilty whenever I need to rest. You want me to prioritize my health and well-being before taking care of everyone else.
Replies
9
Views
337
Heavenly father I come before you right now my heart is heavy and it's hurting I'm a warrior I'm a prayer Warrior I'm up in the night hours praying but I'm very confused because the enemy is a confuser and father I'm lifting up my family my family has been separated it my family has been...
Replies
7
Views
326
On Thursday, my wife went off on me about everything going on. Essentially, I got yelled at about not working remote, that I am fat, that I am not a provider for my family, that my kids don’t want to see me or be around me, that she was going to harm herself because I am gone for work 11 hours a...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom