God Will Fix It...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
That no matter what you are going through God will fix it, no more worries, your marriage, your finances, your kids, your health, your home, your husband, your job will be fine, no more cries, God is next to you, it's just a matter of believing, letting go, and letting Him work in your life. KEEP ON BELIEVING HE LOVES YOU... IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my Heavenly Father he knows how I had been going through so much because I had got something, I do not know how I had got so sick, please pray for ### about the sickness that God will heal ### and fix ### house back after Satan destroyed ### bedroom and bathroom.
Replies
6
Views
97
Feel like I’m not on the right path at all and I need help moving forward. He makes the crooked places straight. So I shouldn’t be pulled in all these different directions.
Replies
9
Views
112
Dear brethren, Here in this platform I have asked all your prayer for God to soften my parents' heart to find me a wife. I am twenty-three years old male. I have a desire to get married very soon. But parents are delaying purposely without no reason I have do have a job. I know it's not enough...
Replies
6
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom