GOD WILL ALLOW YOUR TO COMMUNICATE WITH ### ### SOON!

Chris Harrison

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, please allow my friend; ### to contact me soon. I miss her and I love her. We spent some great times together. Please open the windows of communication that she may seek me out by coming to see me or giving me a call. I pray you will answer my prayer for this woman very soon! In Jesus name, amen. ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girl friend, ### ### very soon. I miss and I love her. I want to be part of her life. Please allow me to hear from her soon via a phone call or text. Please open the windows of communication so we can fellowship together. I love her very much. Please...
Replies
9
Views
342
Dear God, please allow ### to reach out to me very soon. Please open communication between the two of us soon. She is my friend and I miss fellowship with her. Please answer my prayer to hear from her soon! In Jesus name, amen ### 8-30-###
Replies
7
Views
302
Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girlfriend, ### soon. I love her and miss her. Haven't seen or heard from her in over a week. Please allow us to communicate soon. In Jesus name, amen. ### ### ######
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,986
Members
647,985
Latest member
Khraesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom