God why ### is so much evil to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I don’t know why you had to take ### away from me. You know how hard I prayed for this guy but it seems every time I pray for someone here, you keep taking them away from me. I am losing hope. It’s like I cannot find peace and happiness. I bring them to you, I surrender all of them...
Replies
7
Views
129
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
155
Lord please help us and protect us and he'll listen deliver us from all evil and for this ### scamming us Lord they will not get away with this they have to make things right Please intervene and help us in this your mighty blood covers us and Jesus mighty name no weapon formed against us shall...
Replies
6
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom