God, ### wants to destroy my education and my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, ### wants to destroy my education and my future by retaliating against me because he's addicted to drugs and I reported him. He also plays many mind games with me intentionally and so much evil is working through him and ### right now to try to destroy me. God, you said no evil weapon formed against you shall prosper. Please God, please help me in this situation.

God, please I really want to finish school or else show me another way or another job. Holy Spirit, please help me because I'm sick and tired of these mind games and I really want to pass everything next semester with little distractions and little distress. Please Holy Spirit, please help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you remember ### ### ### and ### ### ### in their education ### Amennn, The God of wanders without numbers remember my children with wisdom and knowledge and understanding ### Amennn, Lord I pray may them not learn and forget ### Amennn,.Lord remember ### ### in her business and...
Replies
7
Views
223
May Almighty God destroy everything or powers that wants to destroy me, and my family, because I'm been seriously praying but it looks like I'm not, please may God Almighty arise for me crush all the crushers and attack all the attackers in and within me so that I can run my race well and make...
Replies
6
Views
417
Hello. I have a chance to participate in a 6-month exchange program at one of Germany's best universities, Hannover University. But my mother has passed away, and my father is poor, so I don’t think I will be able to afford it. However, I really want this. Please pray for a miracle to happen and...
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom