God Turn This Evening Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
God this day hasn't been the best for me today but I know nothing is impossible for you can you please turn this day around and grant me the Joy of The Lord for it is our strength I will not give up even in the struggles and pain I will praise you and I wish for peace and wisdom from the prince of peace. God I love you and I adore you and want to serve you more Lord please help me to overcome this storm tonight I give you my situation and everything that's going on or is going to happen and I trust you to help me for nothing is impossible to you thank you Jesus in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32: 26&27 Father God, thank You that nothing is too hard for You especially the requests we bring before You today. Hallelujah! We are so grateful for the privilege to be able to pray this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Praying for you to have a beautiful evening from this wonderful day!!!! Yes, things can get us down, but Our LOVING God will always be there for YOU!!!! God Bless you and I pray the Holy Spirit will be with you through your trouble and hard times.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PTL 🙌 -- I JUST GOT A THUMBS UP FROM HER MOTHER as a SIGN as I type this, MEANING she ALSO wants this for us, God and our child... Please pray in faith in God's plan (the good works He prepared in advance for us to walk in and do, Eph 2:10-11...Female Spouse Convicted, Repents, Returns --->...
Replies
11
Views
345
I stuck ### rocks at a tribal beer, bootleggers home this evening. I felt so much demonic presence there. I just threw it around the home. Right now the bootleggers are having financial issues in keeping the beer coming in constantly. They been selling off all their belongings for beer
Replies
10
Views
180
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will make a way where it seems to be no way in the workplace bring in the coverage and help stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I'm praying for more work hrs scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom