God To Save My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OM3

Guest
I prayed the hedge of thorns prayer. How long does it take to work? I have been separated for five weeks.
 
I'm not sure what that prayer is? Lord bless him with wisdom to reach out to his wife in divine love...help him to date her and woo her back into the divine love that You purposed for them in Jesus name...
 
O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into this marriage ###.

O Lord, heal all marital disease plaguing my home ###.

Let every disease of my family altar be healed ###.

Holy Spirit, transform my marriage to be heaven on earth ###.

All powers conspiring with anyone to destroy my home/marriage, loose your hold in the ###.

All virtues stolen from my marriage, BE RESTORED SEVEN-FOLD!!! ###.

Amen.

Repeat these over and over etc etc etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
243
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom