God, this pain runs deep today. I'm ...

God, this pain runs deep today. I'm at a loss for words, all I have is tears. You hold my future, you know my broken heart. Show me the way. Give me a breakthrough and strength. I don't see how the miracle on my heart can come to pass, only You alone know how and when. When my hope fades, reach those I counted as gone. Holy Spirit intercede in their heart on my behalf. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

In the name of Jesus Christ be strengthened with the Spirit of might and mortal body be vitalized now Amen
 
God, this pain runs deep today. I'm at a loss for words, all I have is tears. You hold my future, you know my broken heart. Show me the way. Give me a breakthrough and strength. I don't see how the miracle on my heart can come to pass, only You alone know how and when. When my hope fades, reach those I counted as gone. Holy Spirit intercede in their heart on my behalf. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Pls God I pray to help him
 
God, this pain runs deep today. I'm at a loss for words, all I have is tears. You hold my future, you know my broken heart. Show me the way. Give me a breakthrough and strength. I don't see how the miracle on my heart can come to pass, only You alone know how and when. When my hope fades, reach those I counted as gone. Holy Spirit intercede in their heart on my behalf. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6 – “I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.” Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
10
Views
300
God, this pain runs deep today. I'm at a loss for words, all I have is tears. You hold my future, you know my broken heart. Show me the way. Give me a breakthrough and strength. I don't see how the miracle on my heart can come to pass, only You alone know how and when. When my hope fades, reach...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,196
Messages
16,797,061
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom