Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You ~ for salvation, grace, new mercies, safe travels, this site and members, water, food, heat, shelter and Love. For physical, mental and spiritual health. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, protection, the privilege of prayer & answering us. LORD Jesus, increase Your leaders in ### and world-wide. I pray for multitudes to find salvation in You. Deliver us from evil..###
 
God, thank You ~ for salvation, grace, new mercies, safe travels, this site and members, water, food, heat, shelter and Love. For physical, mental and spiritual health. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, protection, the privilege of prayer & answering us. LORD Jesus, increase Your leaders in USA and world-wide. I pray for multitudes to find salvation in You. Deliver us from evil..IJNA
Amen ###. I stand in agreement with you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
111
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom