Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You today for grace, mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my ### .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank You for safe arrival of Youth ~ bless all who prayed. Save, protect & heal my family. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil ~ in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
264
Thank You Father for your grace, mercies and blessings this week, Father Lord continue to protect and guide me in Jesus's name.
Replies
6
Views
280
Thank You God For Your grace, For Your mercy, For Your forgiveness, For Your protection, For Your guidance, For Your peace, For Your unfailing love, For being my savior. GOD thank you for protecting my family and I. I'm Jesus Christ Almighty Name Amen
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom