God thank you fr waking me up on the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God thank you fr waking me up on the wonderful beautiful day. Thank you for being in my life and showing me the way. God please restore things back to me and open doors. I need a financial miracle to pay off debts and I need a good job. Please bless me with a job soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father GOD let me give you thanks and praise for all you have done for me and in my life. GOD thank you for protecting my family and I through the night and throughout this day GOD thank you for awakening me this morning to a brand new day. GOD I'm having a rough time at my work place...
Replies
13
Views
296
Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning Lord I asked that you touch everybody that’s on their way to work in this dangerous weather Lord I ask that you continue to put a shield around me and my kids and protect us from all harm and danger. I just thank you Lord thank you for the...
Replies
6
Views
484
Thank you Lord for waking me up again this morning. Thank you Father for giving me another chance to see another day. Thank you Lord for everything you have planned out for us today. Father continue to have your way in our lives as a family and as husband and wife. Bless my husband and reveal...
Replies
5
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom