Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for today ~ Your grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You for the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, and the shelter over my head. Lord, I pray that You will please watch over me and my loved ones today. Please give us wisdom so we can know how to handle every situation. Thank You for Your unending love. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
430
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
205
GOD thank you for awakening me to a new day. GOD i pray that you guide and protect me in all my doings today. I pray this in Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom