Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You ~ for salvation, grace, new mercies, safe travels, this site and members, water, food, heat, shelter and Love. For physical, mental and spiritual health. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, protection, the privilege of prayer & answering us. LORD Jesus, increase Your leaders in ### and world-wide. I pray for multitudes to find salvation in You. Deliver us from evil..###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
205
God, thank You - for salvation, grace, new mercies, safe travels, this site and members, water, food, heat, shelter and Love. For physical, mental and spiritual health. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, protection, the privilege of prayer & answering us. LORD Jesus, increase Your leaders in ###...
Replies
8
Views
269
God, thank You - for salvation, grace, new mercies, safe travels, this site and members, water, food, heat, shelter and Love. For physical, mental and spiritual health. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, protection, the privilege of prayer & answering us. LORD Jesus, increase Your leaders in ###...
Replies
9
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom