God, thank you for another day. Thank ...

God, thank you for another day. Thank you for waking up each member of my family. God I continue to ask for complete healing for my family members. God I pray the situations we are in bring us closer to you. Hear our prayers Lord God. I thank you in advance for healing us ALL!!
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep On Praying!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I want to thank you for another day another opertunity lord to come before you and say thank you for the many blessings you have given me and the many prayers you have answered for me. I thank you for another day of waking up and being able to go to church this morning and to be able to go...
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
131
Good morning, my name is ### I woke up feeling a l sluggish but God helped me get through preparing for work, I’ve been to the Dr they put me on pain meds all my labs came back NEGATIVE thank you father for that, But I still ache with pain and discomfort Lord I come to you today asking Please...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom