God take care of my grand mother, sister and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godhelpmeplzzz

Servant of All
God take care of my grand mother, ### and her family. Answer the prayer of all my ### and well wishers. I have faith in you.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my grand mother her name ### ### she is sudden very sick today morning so plz pray for her how God hill him quickly she is staying alone in my ###
Replies
7
Views
515
Dear brother/sister I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to humbly request your prayers and support for my beloved aunt (my mother's sister), who is currently facing severe health issues. She has been struggling with a condition that has left her unable to walk and confined to one...
Replies
4
Views
233
I am afraid I am tired. I ask of you, Lord, to please take care of me. I gave you my life to lead on. Please lead me to a peaceful and happy life. Please, GOD, I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom