God, strengthen my faith when I feel weak. My daughter ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, strengthen my faith when I feel weak.

My ### and I have been going through a dark time for a long time now. Help me to forgive my enemies so that my ### and I may have peace, health love and happiness in our lives now.

Show my ### and I your glory now God.

We are at your throne God, seeking peace.

Grant my little ### and I deliverance.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
dear lord hear their cry for help. be with them and their family. we pray gods will be done in jesus name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to You in the quiet of this heavy moment. I feel lost, Lord — like I’m standing in a world that no longer makes sense. My heart is tired. My hope is faint. I feel helpless and don’t know where to turn. I’ve tried to be strong, but I can’t do this alone anymore. Everything feels...
Replies
8
Views
529
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. Here's a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I come before You today feeling weak and unconfident. I struggle with low self-esteem and find it hard to control my thoughts, especially since my mom passed away. I feel so lonely and...
Replies
6
Views
378
Dear Abba-Father-Daddy-God I Cry Out In Jesus's Name For very specific scriptures to rise up on the inside of me supernaturally as i humbly wait on Your Presence & praise & worship You this evening May Your Holy Spirit speak directly to my heart tonight with help & encouragement from specific...
Replies
9
Views
591
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom