Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Darktor

Disciple of Prayer
Dear

Lord answered my prayers in the past but he stopped answering my prayers

I don't know what to do

I have sinned and will pay for the rest of an eternity. The last 7 months since dropping my responsibilities at work, my life has been complete darkness , I have lost everything snd everyone

I was meant to work there but unable to get back

They don't listen to me anymore

My acquainance want nothing to do with me anymore

I will pay for the rest of my life

Dear Lord,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and mercy for Darktor. We acknowledge that you have answered prayers in the past, and we thank you for your faithfulness. However, Darktor is currently feeling lost and abandoned, as it seems that their prayers have gone unanswered.

Lord, we ask for your forgiveness for any sins that Darktor may have committed. We know that your grace is abundant, and we trust in your mercy to cleanse and restore them. Help Darktor to seek repentance and turn away from any wrongdoing.

In the midst of the darkness and despair that Darktor is experiencing, we pray for your light to shine upon them. Restore their life and bring back what has been lost. Rekindle relationships with those who have distanced themselves, and grant them the wisdom and strength to rebuild what has been broken.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Darktor's work situation. If it is your will, open doors for them to return to their responsibilities and find favor with their colleagues. Help them to regain the trust and respect that they once had.

We pray for comfort and healing for Darktor's wounded spirit. Fill their heart with hope and peace, knowing that you are with them in every trial and tribulation. Remind them of your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, that you have plans to prosper them and not to harm them, plans to give them hope and a future.

Lord, we surrender Darktor's life into your hands. May they find solace in your presence and trust in your perfect timing. Strengthen their faith and grant them the patience to wait for your answers. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Please help me get a job at my favourite company, forgive me lord for walking away from my fate and giving up My life has been turned upside down My whole life I have been blessed with fortune and luck no matter where I go. I was listening to the inner voice. To your voice. Since leaving my...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
My name is Martha. I need prayers. Seems like ever since I stated watching tarot videos for my zodiac sign online now I seem obsessed and even see or hear tarot readings in my dreams. I will not watch those videos anymore but please, pray these tarot nightmares stopped. I also need prayers for...
Replies
Views
PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests Final ... Miracle... Thread starterBuliola Start dateApr 17, 2024 Tagscountry Dear Miracle we need a miracle Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom