God Speed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thazori
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thazori

Guest
I am bipolar. I also have a teenage daughter. Last year my mother passed away and then soon thereafter her sister, my aunt. I never was able to get over it and my life started showing it. Never mind I was immediately homeless after she passed and have lived with friends and family for more than a year now. After my last attempt at work in August of 2010 I decided to try for disability. I'm still waiting and my daughter will turn 18 in November and her $360.00 per month child support will stop. I'm scared. Please pray for us and ask that God will push our case through before November. Please....Thank you
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request...

My Sister let's pray...God in Jesus name heal and dealer me from everything in my life that is not of You. Heal my body and mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me and my child to live a lifestyle pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless us Lord Jesus. Direct our footsteps. Give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us walking in all Your ways; so that they will be pleasing in Your sight. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my love ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
315
When I feel uncertain, stay close to what brings me peace. I am not meant to force my way forward. Gentle steps are still steps. You walk beside me, even when the path feels unclear.
Replies
6
Views
212
I do not need to prove my worth. I was never asked to earn love. Rest in the truth that I am already enough. Let that be place I being again.
Replies
6
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom