God show me what u have planned for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vchs

Faithful Servant
God show me what u have planned for me I am at the end of my rope with everything going on the loss of my marriage and family ### doesn't call and irony talk to the girls either I am ready for u to call me home I can't go on anymore without I am done living without all I want to do is start drinking again and to die please father show me
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I pray that you stay strong and do not start drinking again. I pray that He guides you to light and shows you the reason to live. He showed me a reason to continue living - my family, and all my friends who have such hopes for me. Who have spent their time listening to me and comforting me when I needed. I pray for ### and hope it all gets better soon.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Heavenly father, thank u what u have done&still doing. thank u for the quick response I get frm u every time I cry out my voice. Thanks for the joy,peace&encouragement in my heart thru u. thank u for working out my issues, thank u Jesus for standing with me&my loved ones,continue drawing me...
Replies
8
Views
97
I don’t know father what u have written in my destiny. but it hurts a lot every time. i face disappoints. this life is killing me. plz help father nothing is working. he left me with no reason. his family is so negative with no reason. i don’t know what to do what to not. plz help me. in the...
Replies
8
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom