GOD should grant me, my family, my ###, my ###, and ###.

enwefa chukudi donatus

Disciple of Prayer
GOD should grant me, my family, my brothers, my sisters, and my friends our heart desire and make all our good plans to be successful in this year 2018 in JESUS name Amen. (According to the word of GOd in Psalm 20:4)
 
As many that are believing GOD for good job, fruit of the womb, life partner, business breakthrough and peace in the family GOD will grant them their heart desire in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please grant the ### family our Canada visa application, and our UK visa application. Please answer my sister ### ### her heart desires Reverse ### and ### Canada PR rejection. Give me and my husband our desirable jobs amen.
Replies
9
Views
266
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for the job and responsibilities You have entrusted to me. Your Word says that every good and perfect gift comes from You, and I acknowledge that all I have is because of Your grace. Lord, I ask for Your favor to surround me...
Replies
8
Views
200
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom