God Said " I Will Do What You've Asked Me To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomalanga

Servant of All
Lord I ask in need of prayers concerning ### that you will give, show your mercy and give him strength towards my mother, that he should tell my mother that he loves me and he will show her that. I ask in Jesus Name. Remembering Moses requested one thing from the God to see him then Lord replied that "I will do what you've asked me to do" Lord I know that you are pleased with this companionship, but Lord show yourself, give this man your strength to do all this, so that at the end your name will be glorified through us. Lord we know that LOVE covers all multitude of sins. Lord show us the unseen with this love, the unheard Lord and the unimaginable. In Jesus Name I ask.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
As a three strand cord, I stand with our Lord, the Holy Spirit and pray with you. Blessed indeed.

According to your will LORD, our faith made complete, Amen

Praising you with a grateful heart for the Mighty things of your hand, be Glorified in all things, Praise be to our God, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May every prayer you pray be answered according to God’s will in Jesus’ name.
May the LORD our GOD bless you and keep you; make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; may He lift up His countenance upon you, and bless you with peace and everything that you and all those you are praying for may stand in need of this day and for always in Jesus’ name.
Amen.
FYI: Please Read For With God Nothing Is Impossible: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18467-fyi-for-with-god-nothing-will-be-impossible/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, i want that God forgive me if i have done a eternal pact.
Replies
7
Views
13
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
342
  • Locked
Please pray that I do what God wants me to do. I don't have any peace and I need to know what God is trying to tell me to do. I had a good day with ### but I still don't know what has been wrong lately. Lord, ### needs to know you and I pray for him to know you. Lord, I feel tremendously...
Replies
5
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom