Nobody is reading this thread right now.

powers

Beloved of All
God, restore, guard & cleanse me - heart, soul, body & vehicle. My loved ones, also. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ijnip

When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God's hands. Press on courageous and free never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory.

Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God, restore, guard & cleanse me - heart, soul, body & vehicle. My loved ones, also. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ijnip

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

Similar Requests

Guard and restore our hearts and souls. Protect our bodies, homes & vehicles. We drive & arrive safely and text-free. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
Guard and restore our hearts and souls. Protect our bodies, homes & vehicles. We drive & arrive safely and text-free. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jesus, guard and restore me + my family - our hearts and souls. Protect our bodies, homes & vehicles. We drive & arrive safely and text-free. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom