God recently moved my ministry to ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I've rented a room and live with the house owners' family. The owner is a church family. Please pray that I can live in this house for a long time in harmony and peace. Rent is cheap and everything is in good condition. And moving house is too hard (too much luggage) that I never want to move...
Replies
5
Views
135
B
  • Locked
Hi servants of God, I bless God for the anointing upon your life. I want you please to pray for my ministry. I'm a prophetic leader of Worship. I want God to serve me more & more. I have bigger dreams for the growth of God's kingdom through the ministry of prophetic praise & worship. I cry out...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom