God protect me from getting back with my ex

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to reconnect and reconcile with my ex boyfriend. Pray that he messages me something with the hopes of getting back together and fixing all the unresolved issues. Please if us being together is apart of God's will, pray our relationship revolves around God! Please and Thank you!!
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just like to thank every one of my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just wanted to let you know that my...
Replies
Views
Please pray that me and my ex girlfriend would get back together. We love each other very much and truly want to be together but she has a lot of fear of getting hurt again. Pray that God would make me a better man for her and show her that I have changed and bring us back together.
Replies
Views
Hey Family, I need a prayer to help me reconcile my relationship with my ex boyfriend we broke up about two weeks ago and I wrote him a paragraph about how I felt and that if we could give each other another chance, pls pray for us to get back together and make the relationship to work.
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for god to heal my ex girlfriends pain and guilt for dating 2 1/2 years after the passing of her husband so we can get back together and be happy again
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom