God pls help me come out of ###

Thank you, I am still not recovered the money I gave, I am dying inside, I made a mistake trusting people and giving money. This is costing me a big problem. I need to come out of this problem somehow. The person has promised me to send the money tomorrow. I am hoping everything will go smooth without any problem. I will forever be grateful to you. I will not raise my voice on anyone. I will take care of my kids and family, make sure to help people the maximum. Be polite always and work hard. Never say anything bad to anyone. Do not let me down. I am crying daily because of this.
 
god please help me, today is the most crucial period it can go anyway, make sure all these go in my favor.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus help me come out of all debt traps by ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
4
Views
238
Jesus help me come out of all debt traps by ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
274
Jesus help me come out of all debt traps by ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom