God pls bless me

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you, your always right on time. I wanna thank you. I pray that my daughter and children make it safely to ### to take my grandson to college and return back home safely. My grandson gets through this court proceedings and all charges be dropped. My son finds another job, help with his...
Replies
9
Views
581
I pray for GOD to fill my life with his presence, for me to be blessed in all areas of my life according to Luke 6:38, to progress, to be wealthy, a giver, healthy, to never use my money on negativity, for my pockets/bank account to never run dry from beginning to end of the month, according to...
Replies
8
Views
346
Pray my health will improve. Pray my mom’s health will improve. Pray we will prove to my daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren that Mom and I will be fine and prayers. My daughter will see that my mom and I do not need to be in a nursing home. I just turned ###, my neighbour down the hall is...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,267
Members
649,570
Latest member
Cyriormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom