God please take over in my life now

Anonymous

Beloved of All
So many things have gone so wrong. I'm feeling a lot of bitterness & rage. I don't want to feel like this. But the weight on my shoulders is just too much for one person to bear. I don't mean to sound like I'm self-pitying, but through the poverty, crime inflicted upon me, birth defect, lots of surgery, & then cancer - it all just seems too much. Please pray that God will allow me to cast my cares on Him because it's just too much for me. I'm casting my cares now upon Him & I hope He will turn my life around for the better. I've done all I can for myself; now I want God to take over. His ideas & His ways are better than mine. May He also put a hedge of protection around me & let no weapon formed against me prosper. I'm at such a point that I really need to feel God's love, comfort, provision, blessings, & miracles now. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank anyone who prays for me; your prayers are truly appreciated. May God bless & keep you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing God Lord You created me body mind soul help strength give white .jpg
    quote prayer healing God Lord You created me body mind soul help strength give white .jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
105
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You are...
Replies
7
Views
158
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom