God Please Speak To ###, Tell ### To Contact Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Pray for the ### I love. In Jesus name we ask you Holy Spirit speak to him and tell him not to delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to believe in me that I am changed and this will work out if we get together. Tell him God please to be with me. Tell him to contact me. Amen.
 
Dear Father You are a wonderful Lord, You love us with all Your heart. Sometimes we do not know what to do in difficult times, ### is in such a situation where she is feeling alone, rejected, abandoned and unloved. Fill her heart with Your joy, love and peace so that she can receive Your love and can be satisfied and content. Give peace in her heart so that she can accept You will, let these two young people know that Your will is the greatest of all, and if it's Your will to unite them together let not anyone or anything separate them. Guard their thoughts and actions. Let her heart not be troubled as You always fulfill Your promises. Use these two for Your honor and glory. Comfort her with your love and kindness. In the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord, hear her prayer and may all the glory be Yours! In Jesus' name we confidently ask. Amen. :)
 
Lord bless ### today and bring her into the fullness of Your truth speak peace to her heart and bring her to the place in which You have purposed for her and her life in Jesus name we pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear God, Here is what I want: a better singing voice. I can never sing well, not a lick! I used to take singing lessons and I used to be in choir (until COVID came), and I even sang for my own audio drama. But everybody still says that I stink at singing. The best I could do is come close to...
Replies
9
Views
361
I have been praying to God and I have put my finances in his hands because we have been struggling and I am so scared of not having a place to live. I have asked God for his wisdom, courage and strength. Please father in heaven tell me what to do, or tell me if I am doing something wrong. I know...
Replies
3
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom