God please protect me from this crazy woman that came to my ### and is harassing me and my ###

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s request for protection. Lord, Your Word tells us in Psalm 91:4, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." We ask that You surround ### with Your divine protection and shield from any harm or harassment.

Father, we pray for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard ###'s heart and mind (Philippians 4:7). Let no weapon formed against ### prosper, and may every tongue that rises against ### in judgment be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).

Lord, we ask that You intervene in this situation, bringing Your justice and peace. Grant wisdom and discernment to know how to handle this harassment, and place a hedge of protection around ### and the family.

We trust in Your unfailing love and protection. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Amen. Father please do this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
204
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom