Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God please protect me from the poison of my neighbors. I don't know why I'm here, but I do not want to be. They all have problems with me for no reason. I don't need more problems than I already have of my own. Please keep them as far away from me, my cat, and my life, until I can hopefully get out of here and as far away as I can get from these nasty people. They are the rudest, trashiest people I have ever seen or heard. I wish someone would throw them all in the dumpster and take out the trash. Please grace this horrible home with as much peace as can be and justify my situation as soon as possible so I no longer have to needlessly suffer at the expense of a bunch of ignorant trash. Thank you for hearing my prayers. And another thing, I pray that no one else has to suffer the pain I have by living in this mobile home filled with mice, rats, and bugs. It should be destroyed as soon as I leave. No one should have to live like this. Give me a break, God. I should be dead, I should have killed myself a long time ago. Thanks for making me suffer, but I'm over it. Get over yourself. Thanks.
I am praying for you in Jesus name an safety for your cat. Keep your full armour of God on Ephesians 6
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
230
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
226
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom