God please protect me and my family. Please have ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
God please protect me and my family. Please have your angels keep a close watch over us for the last few days in January and allow for us to rejoice and celebrate together on Friday. Also grant me the blessing of holding my newborn baby ###. Amen
 
Praying Psalm 91:1-7 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,"
Deuteronomy 31:8 "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Ephesians 3:14-20 "For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith— that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, ... " May God perfect that which concerns you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
219
Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
252
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying that my schedule will get fixed. I'm full time, and for the last month, my hours are being cut, but God has been making a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, I'm asking that you bring in the coverage and help shut the Lions mouth and stop all persecution and...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,485
Messages
16,777,459
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom