Natasha 2
Beloved of All
God please put peace upon this family next door, rebellious teenagers and young people working. Big family badly raised, using drugs, not caring for the right on peace for us other neighbours. Since their dad came home it is even worse (I am suspecting that he was working somewhere for ### or in Syria, ### or in war). Remove that evil from me in Jesus name. Please reveal that to all people and police if he was doing that. Since he came it is even worse negative energy and restlessness in their apartment. Talking loud just next to my little one-room apartment with thin walls. And they have other rooms to talk aloud. Very loud washing machine right next to me in their living room next to my bed, not in their bathroom. My nerves are weaker than before. Instead of resting on Sunday and Saturday I have a nerves game. God help me and do something. Send your angels to help me once and for all. Remove them or remove me from this neighbourhood. I have waited for ### years. Thank You.
