God Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
god I want to start by saying thank you for everything I have, I love my kids.. please god let us be a family again please god, I really want to be with ### again, please help her find the love for me we once had... I truly believe ### and I are supposed to be together.. I love her so much, I would love to marry her.. please god help us.. help me to be strong, to say and do right things when it comes to her, and please help me to have patience.. I love you god in jesus name I pray amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
STAND ON "GOD" WORD

In the spiritual journey, standing on the word of God is a powerful act of faith. It involves trusting in the promises and truths found in the Bible, believing that God's word is alive and active. This practice is rooted in scriptures such as Hebrews 4:12, which describes the word of God as living and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword.

To stand on God's word, one must first immerse themselves in the scriptures, meditating on passages that speak to their current situation. For example, Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," can be a source of encouragement and strength.

Prayer is also a crucial component. By praying over the scriptures, believers invite God's presence and power into their lives, asking Him to make His word a reality in their circumstances. This aligns with the belief that God's word is not just a set of rules but a dynamic force that can transform lives.

Additionally, standing on God's word requires obedience. It means aligning one's actions with biblical teachings, even when it is challenging. This obedience is a testament to one's faith and trust in God's plan.

In summary, standing on the word of God is a multifaceted practice involving study, prayer, and obedience. It is a declaration of faith that God's promises are true and that His word will prevail in every situation.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
251
Almighty God please help me with my grievance for the loss of my beautiful girlfriend ###. I miss her and need her very much. May she rest in Peace by Jesus side. Please help me with financial, physical and spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please help me...
Replies
11
Views
252
Almighty God, please help me. As you know, my wife is in heaven with you. You called for her while we were sleeping a few days ago. I appreciate that she didn't suffer but I miss her tremendously and can't to see her again when you call for me. Please her with my grief and financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom