God Please Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God help me take my mind off absolutely everything but this one thing that I need to get through as I take my life step by step. Amen.
 
Child of the most High God...

Your Father God is your strength and shelter. In Him you have your being. He sent you the Comforter to guide your ways and He reminds you of God's words and ways to you. When you are weary, tired and feel alone, lean on God's strength and mercy. When distress, confusion & pain invade your soul, it is God through the Holy Spirit that keeps you strong. Remember His ways and trust in Him. You are never alone. Your Father God said HE would NEVER leave or forsake you. Trust Him ...Dwell in the secret place of the most HIGH...HE is your refuge and strength. Let God do what ONLY He can do. My prayers are with you dear child of the most High God. AMEN.
 
Mercy on us, Lord give us guidance fear of you and love to show all others. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
254
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
158
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom