God, please help me with this event from today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna M Michael

Humble Servant
God, please help me with this event from today till next week. Please let the result become positive for me! Thank you! In Jesus' name I pray.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray In the name of Jesus That God will Continue To Keep his hand on me and Calm me And work things In my favor And Most important That Nothing negative will come of today's events that nothing will come of it @ all In Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
185
Almighty God please help me in court today. I pray that the charges against me get dismissed and that you heal and protect me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please be with me as I go to court today and touch the hearts of the judge, the prosecutor and my attorney. Please have...
Replies
10
Views
251
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom