GOD please help me I'm tired and scared and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valenciarhjr

Disciple of Prayer
GOD please help me I'm tired and scared and im losing it I have my ###, his missing, his nowhere to find I don't where he is where he sleep but im begging you GOD please have mercy upon me watch him please bring home to me so he get help please I think I might be ### please help me
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
124
Lord God Almighty give me spiritual strength to get through this day. I'm tired, weary, and frustrated from this job. I've been praying and asking for them to bring in the coverage; it seems like they're not listening. God, show up and show off, make a way where it seems to be no way. Shut the...
Replies
8
Views
310
Father in Jesus name I ask for fairness at the upcoming hearing to appeal the denial of rental arrears assistance That agency closed the appeal case before the official deadline. I recently discovered that for the past four years I was being charged rent increases which the landlord was not...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom