God, please help me(###) get my family and marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please help me (###) get my family and marriage back with ### and for us to be a family again with our 2 sons for Christmas, ###.
 
Lord I lift this marriage up to you asking in the name of Jesus for healing, reconciliation and restoration. Father God I ask that any evil that has been brought to this family be removed and sent back to the sender, build a hedge of protection around this family Lord in the name of Jesus I pray Amen.....
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, Please help me get my son back from MCFD. Give me strength to do this and I’m feeling weak lord! Please soften the social workers' heart and their supervisors' and judges' hearts to let ### come back home to us soon, Lord. We have a visit scheduled Thursday March 26th...
Replies
6
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking that my family and marriage relationship be restored. In Jesus name, please return me to my sons, ### and ###, and my ex-husband, ###. I would love to spend the holidays with my family. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
324
Dear Elohim Help me get my last job back Amen
Replies
7
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom