God, please guide ### and i (###) back to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please guide ### and ### back to each other in marriage and in reuniting as a family with our 2 sons. I miss him and us as a family. I miss all the little things and of course the big things as well. Please help me and my family, amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
304
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom