God, please guide ### and I(###) back to each ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please guide ### and ### back to each other in marriage and for us to be reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
301
HI MY NAME IS ### ### ###, ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND WE HAD A FIGHT ON ### DECEMBER ###, HER NAME IS ### ###, WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP. WE EXCHANGE WORDS FROM NO WHERE, PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO GET BACK TO EAT OTHER AGAIN, TO RESTORE THAT LOVE, BECAUSE SHE DONT WANNA TALK TO ME, SHE EVEN...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom