God, please guide ### and I (###) back in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please guide ### and I (###) back in marriage and for us to be reunited as a family with our 2 sons, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
229
Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
300
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom