God, please don't let me become bitter and hateful. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please don't let me become bitter and hateful. I'm starting to feel a little resentment in all the praying I've done for months and months now with nothing new. Maybe it's time to step away for a while and just focus on me. I don't need a reason to be mad at you and if I (###) keep praying with no results, then I'm going to take it out on you, which is not your fault. God, I'm on my knees and I'm pleading with you to help me to get my family and marriage back to ### along with our 2 sons. I'm trying to keep the faith and dedication in prayer and in you. Please intercede on my behalf, amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. I prayed for this in Jesus Mighty Name. AMEN
 
I just heard a message after some prayers that is very important!. This is that we should never ask for prayer out of God's will for our life. Pray for God's will first to be revealed then release the prayers in accordance with God's will. He claims, If u have prayed something that is out of God's will u have just caused harm to yourself. Prayer after prayer and no results, because God isn't going to answer that prayer. It's his will on earth as it is in heaven. Hang in there, and persevere, but ask for God's will first. Then post prayers and watch them be answered [ ... (?) In your case --- RegretFULLY ]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, As I’ve said, only multiple times I’ve had enough discrimination, abuse, humiliation over the years from grade school to work getting fired calls for help ignored and nearly getting killed. Please I want to become a puppeteer so I can be able to have a good job. Good business...
Replies
6
Views
215
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
142
please God to not let me become a father, I am far too young to have such a responsibility, I take full blame for what I did and I am very sorry, I cannot guarantee that I will not do this again as I am just a teenager and am very stupid, but please God do not bring a life into mine, I have no...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom