God please come to my aid

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God I have sinned and fallen short. I was led into temptation and I fell for it, therefore I have. I need your help O God. I am not able to handle this situation. It is too great for me but for you everything is possible. Please help me out O God.
Replies
7
Views
328
Please pray for me and my destiny and finances and everyone who is being attacked and being kept in poverty despite trying hard. Thank you 🙏🏾
Replies
8
Views
326
Dear God, I am tired of struggling for so many years. My problems seem to be increasing instead of getting better. Please help me, reduce my troubles, and bring peace and happiness into my life. I need Your help and a positive change in my life. Please do not let me lose hope. In Jesus’ name...
Replies
15
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,970
Messages
16,805,514
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom